12.18.2006

We are here!!

We are so thankful to be living in our own home! As many of you know we currently moved out of the rents house and into our lovely dwelling. Everyday we are thankful for God's perfect timing and blessing upon us. Andi, Erick and Audrey-- it was so good to see you. Thompson family, I apologize, we finished early and left around 11:45. We truly miss you! Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure...


























As you can see there isn't much up on the walls yet. We have been busy shopping, wrapping, baking and whatever else goes along with the season. I've been working on our very first Christmas letter. After four years we decided it was time to give family and friends an annual update, which is why it is important I have all my friends' addresses (feel free to e-mail me anytime) : ) Isaiah and I are still working out the new home kinks and figuring out its quirks, being an old house there are a few things to work through. Despite all the work of moving it is such a great feeling to have a home. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and if I don't blog before then, have a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you guys too! Definitely not long enough of a visit, but nice just the same :)

And your new place is SO cute!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures...(hint, hint!)

Merry Christmas!

P.S. I'll email you our address soon!

Jen said...

Rach!!!
We love your new place! We are so happy for you guys! Nick and I miss the two of you like crazy! Deb and I talked today about getting together in May! I'll call you soon (I'm so bad at that)! All our love!

Jen said...

Just a little note to say....
WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!! Happy Christmas!!

Debra and Eric said...

Rachel, the house is super cute! It was awesome getting to say a quick hello while gulping On Rice cuisine when you were up. We're looking forward to doing it again before too long. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Hey Rachel,

I come and check out your blog every once in awhile...I love the 80/20 idea and enjoy both of your artworks. Please come down to the wine country when you need some sunshine.

Uncle cjf