2.16.2009

Dear Friends

It has been a long time since I’ve updated my blog for a few reasons: 1) this is kind of my off season… weather seems to play a big role on my mood, 2) I’m on Facebook now, which is proven to be a complete time suck and 3) it’s just been really busy. I’m so sorry for not keeping up and miss hearing from you all very much. Here is a list of new things in my life…

:: I’ve been taking piano lessons :: At the end of the month we’re moving in with the in-laws (typical in-law stereotypes may tell you otherwise, but it is a good thing) :: Isaiah is going back to school for an Art degree and a Masters :: I am STILL looking for a part time job to lessen the blow of my income becoming tuition :: Isaiah is working towards opening Studio 80/20 by April… it will feature John Wyckoff’s art :: I got a tattoo : ) :: We have to be out of our place by the end of the month, which has caused me to grow premature gray hairs… I hate moving :: I am planning on opening a booth at the farmers market with a friend to sell jewelry…step 1) start making jewelry :: I am also considering switching positions within my school… life skills to learning support… not sure yet ::

Looking at this list, it doesn’t seem like a lot. However, I’ve been busy with the little things in between. I hope to be better about blogging. Miss you all and love you much.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Rach...
This seems like A LOT!! WOW! You and Isaiah are SO busy! I hate moving too, but it always seems easier once you get going on the packing and all that jazz. I want to hear more about the possible new position! What does it entail?
Love you dearly!

Unknown said...

Whoops...apparently I'm logged in as Nick! This is Jen! :)

Andi Mae said...

Hello beautiful friend! I think that your little list actually makes me have more questions! Like where did you get a tattoo and what is it of? Where is Isaiah going to school? Etc., Etc... We would love to see you guys one of these days- it has been so long!

Debra and Eric said...

Hey friend! I love that you're taking piano lessons. Who has the guts to do that after childhood? Well done. I'm with the previous commenters...more questions now than answers :) How long will you be living with the Wyckoffs (I'm with you in being blessed with amazing in-laws)? Have you been making jewelry on and off or is this a new habit? Also, where and what is the tattoo? Anyway, I miss you so much! Are we okay for a June WBSS?

What is Zuzuni? said...

Yay! It is sooo good to hear from you all! Thanks for not forgetting about me. Yes, I was slightly weired out by Nick saying that he "love me dearly," but I thought, well I know he's a very nice guy.... Anyhoo, looks like I need a follow up post. : ) Love you all! Ps. check out my facebook for tattoo pics

Lexi said...

Hi Rach,

Wow, you and Isaiah have been super busy. Loved getting caught up on your news. I too love making homemade cards, we should get together sometime and work on them. I could always use more thank you cards to have on hand. Love the pic of the 1-5 bridge... Oh and btw I've jumped into the 21st century and created a blog for Ava... It's babyava2008.blogspot.com I'd love for you and Isaiah to check it out.

P.S. I want to see your tat!

The Herlings said...

Rach,
Talked to your mom about them helping you two move! She said it was a lot of work! Keep your chin up! Lindsay

Sarah G said...

Wow Rachel! That is not a short list. Want some help moving?