11.12.2006


What I've Been Doing...

























Isaiah and I have been busy getting into painting. I haven't taken many pictures of Isaiah's work, but the painting with the 94 in it is by him. He's been doing some really cool industrial art that I will show you once he's finished. Life has been very crazy with school and figuring out life. It's been a while since I've blogged or even checked my e-mail because I have this new outlet. It feels good to post though : ) For those that don't yet know, Isaiah and I got the place we wanted(hallelujah!), which means that my anxiety has decreased significantly. We move in December 9th, so to all Bellingham friends, we will be in the area. Have a relaxing Sunday!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you guys got the place! I can't wait to see pictures! I love your art too! The colors you used are amazing! Hey, you can always send your art this way! :) It was awesome talking to you today! How I have missed those conversations! Rachel, you are so encouraging! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

Your paintings are so beautiful! I am very impressed :) What inspired you to start painting?

We would LOVE to see you guys when you come up to clear out your storage unit, so please please call or email us when you are headed up! You have are current contact info. right?

And thanks for the sweet comment on my blog about our new baby on the way! It was a bit of a surprise, but we are super excited!

Love, Andi

Jen said...

Hey...just curious about your place! How's everything going? Love ya!

Debra and Eric said...

P.S. I made a cd of all of our WBSS Weekend pictures to send to you all. I finally dropped off the Benham's, like, 2 weeks ago (so much for "let's all make cds then send them to each other right away"). SO, I'll have it ready for you guys when you come this weekend. And Jen (if you're reading this), you'll have to wait. :)

Shannon said...

Great art Rachel- wow. Hey, are you guys settling in B'ham. If you, you can come to the church that we hope to plant in Bellingham! That would be great!

Shan